CBD Facial Serum

(No reviews yet) Write a Review

CBD is the biggest rage right now in skin care and rightly so!

CBD has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, making CBD oil a top contender for treating skin problems like redness and acne. It also contains healthy antioxidants like Vitamin E and essential fatty acids to keep your skin free of wrinkles and dryness.

Our CBD Soothing Facial Serum is made with Argan Oil, Vitamin E, and CBD. Nothing else!

Why Argan Oil? Argan oil is considered the holy grail of oils for hair and skin because it falls right in the middle of the oil spectrum. It is neither too heavy nor too light. It gets easily absorbed into your skin and is also highly moisturizing. You hardly need a drop or two for your face. The best part is that you can apply it directly without a carrier oil. 

Around 99% of argan oil is made up of triglycerides (oleic and linoleic acids), and the remaining 1% contains vitamin E, carotenoids, sterols, and polyphenols. These are known to be great for the skin.

Argan oil fortifies your skin, reduces inflammation, softens dry patches, and helps improve the overall skin health. 

MOISTURIZES YOUR SKIN: Argan oil contains vitamin E and other fatty acids. It is light and is quickly absorbed into the skin. It hydrates, nourishes, and keeps your skin moisturized for a long time. If you live in arid and cold conditions, you need this oil in your closet. You can probably even replace your regular moisturizer with this one. It suits all skin types, so you have nothing to worry about.

TREATS ACNE: Using oil on acne-prone skin (i.e., oily skin) might sound crazy, but argan oil acts as a healing agent. It has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and soothe acne. It also has anti-sebum properties that can help in reducing greasiness and improve the appearance of oily skin.

ANTI-AGING: Our skin starts to wrinkle and tends to look duller than it is because it lacks moisture and hydration, which speeds up the aging process. Argan oil increases skin’s regeneration rate and improves its elasticity. Since argan oil is extremely hydrating, it locks in moisture and makes your face look plumper, brighter, and softer.

PROTECTS FROM SUN DAMAGE: Argan oil contains antioxidants that protect and repair your skin from sunburn, damage, or hyperpigmentation caused due to sun exposure. Hyperpigmentation is usually caused due to an increase in the production and accumulation of melanin in your skin. The different components in argan oil work collectively to inhibit the production of melanin.

SKIN CONDITIONS: Inflamed and itchy patches characterize some skin conditions caused due to dehydrated skin, like eczema or atopic dermatitis. Apart from your regular medication, using argan oil can reduce the redness of the itchy flaky skin, soothing your skin, locking in the moisture, and maintaining your skin’s barrier function.

IMPROVES SKINS OVERALL HEALTH: Argan oil is loaded with ingredients that are considered the best for maintaining your skin’s health. Using it in your everyday skin routine can make a lot of difference to your overall skin appearance.